PALAK PANEER recipe by bhabiskitchen, a mouth watering taste you cannot forget, a recipe that will elevate your image, but it is not only about you, its a recipe to show your loved ones about your care for them! So care for them and show it, because its needed for sure!
|2||Garlic||3 cloves, chopped|
|3||Onion||2 small, chopped|
|4||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 teaspoon|
|6||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|7||Garam Masala Powder||½ teaspoon|
|8||Fresh Cream||½ cup|
|10||Tomato||2 (blended into paste)|
|13||Eating Soda||A pinch|
|14||Cottage Cheese / Paneer||For topping|
How to cook Palak Paneer:
- Wash the spinach and add a pinch of eating soda. Let it cook without water on low flame. When spinach becomes soft, blend it.
- Take a pan and heat oil. Fry onion and garlic till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, yogurt, blended tomatoes, salt, garam masala, red chili powder and let it fry.
- Add blended spinach paste to masala. After frying for 2-3 minutes, add cream, milk and stir gently.
- Put cheese cubes over the top of dish before serving.
Tip: Serve with bhabiskitchen naan or steamed rice with salad.