Palak Pulao Recipe
Instant Palak Pulao recipe is here for you all. Just a few ingredients and an amazing palak pulao is ready to be served as lunch or dinner, it’s your call! Serve it hot with mint raita to enjoy to the fullest. Palak Pulao is healthy option for kid’s lunch box as well.
Ingredients for Palak Pulao:
|1||Basmati rice||1 cup|
|4||Spinach (chopped)||1 cup|
|5||Green chilies||2 pieces|
|6||Onion (sliced)||¼ cup|
Procedure for preparing Palak Pulao:
- Soak the basmati rice in water for 20-25 minutes. Boil in salted water until cooked.
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry onions and green chilies until turn translucent.
- Add spinach and fry for about 1 minute until change colour and shrink.
- Now add peas and fry till they are cooked. Once all the ingredients are mixed well, add cooked rice and salt to taste.
- Mix the rice without breaking. Cook for 1-2 minute and remove from heat.
- Pour the Palak Pulao on the tray and serve hot.
- Avoid over cooking the rice, otherwise they will turn sticky.