Palla fish a delicacy redefined by bhabiskitchen’s experts, to a mouth watering taste and fragrance. Fish is one of the most healthiest foods to taken atleast once a week. So dont miss out this special recipe and be healthier!
|1||Palla / Ilish Fish||½ kg|
|3||Onion (finely chopped)||1 medium|
|4||White cumin / zeera||½ teaspoon|
|5||Fenugreek seeds (methi daana)||½ teaspoon|
|6||Coriander seeds (saabit dhaniya)||1 teaspoon|
|7||Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|9||Red chili powder||½ teaspoon|
|10||Garam masala powder||2 teaspoons|
|12||Fresh coriander leaves||For garnish|
|13||Green chilies (cut)||For garnish|
How to Cook Palla Fish:
- Apply salt to the fish and let it rest for one hour. Now wash the fish with flour or gram flour (baisan).
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry fenugreek seeds (methi dana) and cumin (zeera) for a minute. Add onion. Fry till colour becomes almond like.
- Add garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, coriander seeds and yogurt.
- Cook on low flame till water is dried.
- Spread fish pieces in the mixture and cover the lid.
- After two minutes, carefully turn the fish pieces. Turn flame off after five minutes.
- Garnish with fresh green coriander leaves and cut green chilies.
Tip: Serve with naan or chapati.