Even though paratha is your favorite breakfast, try the English Breakfast once in a while, over the weekends. Pancakes by bhabiskitchen are a treat of delight on Sunday Morning, enjoy it with Jam/Honey/Maple syrup or your favorite cheese omelet.
|1||All-purpose flour (Maida)||1 cup|
|2||Fine Sugar||1 tablespoon|
|3||Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
How to Cook PanCakes:
- Add all dry ingredients (1 to 4) in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg until foamy.
- Add melted butter while stirring the egg gradually.
- Add the milk to the egg mixture and keep stirring it.
- Slowly start adding the dry mixture to the egg whip while stirring. Whisk until the batter becomes smooth.
- Heat the pan to medium heat and pour in the batter (in small amount) to make a nice circular cake. This batter will make approximately normal sized 4-5 pancakes.
- Brown the sides.
Tip: Serve hot with maple syrup, butter, pancake syrup, jam or your favorite jelly.