Paneer do piaza is a pure asian recipe by Bhabis kitchen, full of variety of spices, a creamy texture. One can’t simply stop himself from eating this.
|1||Cottage cheese (cut in cubes)||900 gm.|
|3||Green cardamom||3 nos.|
|4||Cumin seed||½ tea spoon|
|5||Turmeric powder||¼ tea spoon|
|6||Red chili powder||1 tea spoon|
|7||Capsicum (Shimla Mirchi) (cut in cube)||One|
|8||Onion (small size cut in thin slices)||one|
|9||Tomato (cut in cubes)||one|
|10||Garam masala powder||3 table spoon|
|11||Salt||As per taste|
|12||Cream||3 table spoon|
How to cook Paneer dou piaza:
- Heat oil In a pan, add cardimon and fry it.
- Now turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and garam masala and fry till the gravy separates from the oil
- Now add capsicum, onions, tomatoes and Cumin seeds, turn the stove to very low the flame fry till onion becomes light brown
- Now add cottage cheese, cream and cook it on low flame for 20 to 25 minutes depending upon the dish is done.
- Now serve it on a serving dish and garnish it with coriander leaves and lemon juice.