Bhabiskitchen peri bites, a recipe rich with taste and fragrance, a specialty made at home that will please your family and friends at home. the recipe is devised by our expert chefs to match and exceed the flavor you find at one of the best restaurants in town.
Cuisine: Portuguese / All Recipe
|2||Green Chilies (long & wide)||15 – 20 (depending upon size)|
|3||Ginger Garlic Paste||½ teaspoon|
|4||Salt & Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|5||Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|7||Lemon juice||1 tablespoon|
|9||Mozzarella Cheese||For filling|
|11||Bread Crumbs||As needed for coating|
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, vinegar and lemon juice for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken on low flame till cooked.
- Using a knife, carefully slit/cut the green chilies at the center to remove the seeds.
- Using backside of teaspoon, put a chicken chunk inside the green chili followed by mozzarella cheese (small portion).
- Beat the egg and dip chilies one at a time then coat them with breadcrumbs twice.
- Put the chilies in the freezer for one hour.
- Heat oil and deep fry peri-bites till they become golden brown.
Tip: Enjoy with mayo dip or your favorite peri-sauce.