Chapli Kabab by bhabiskitchen is a delicious yummy yummy yummy delight, a taste you will never forget, a recipe that will elevate your impression as a super dooper cook around, be it your mother or your mother-in-law, everybody will be praising you cooking! Just try out this amazing recipe and feel the difference! Be different!
Cuisine: Asian – Pakistani
Type: Kabab / BBQ / Fried
|1||Beef or Mutton Mince (keema)||1/2 kg|
|3||Red Chili Flakes (kutti laal mirch)||1 tablespoon|
|4||Crushed Black Pepper||1 tablespoon|
|6||Tomato||2 medium, finely chopped|
|7||Spring Onion (the white part only – not green leaves)||2-3, finely chopped|
|8||Green Chilies||3-4, finely chopped|
|10||Coriander Leaves||1 small bunch, finely chopped|
|11||Pomegranate Seeds (anaar dana)||2-3 tablespoon|
|12||Maize Flour (Makkai ka aata) or Gram Flour (besan)||3-4 tablespoon|
|13||Oil||For shallow frying|
Procedure for preparing Peshawari Chapli Kabab:
- In a bowl, mix mince with salt, red chili flakes, crushed black pepper, maize or gram flour, chopped spring onion, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves. Keep it aside.
- Soak pomegranate seeds in warm water for 30-45 minutes then blend it. Mix it into mince.
- Take 2 eggs and beat them in bowl. Fry eggs like omelette then finely chop them into small pieces. Mix it into mince.
- Let the mince marinated with all the ingredients for 15-20 minutes.
- Make small round patties or kababs while putting little oil to hands.
- Heat oil in a frying pan then shallow fry chapli kababs till they are cooked.
Tip: Serve with naan, chapatti or daal chawal along with fresh salad.