Arranging a hi-tea party for friends or family? Well plain muffins are the best choice to impress the guests. Try out our recipe and you will be surprised how easy and quick is to make these plain muffins. Serve them hot or cold with tea. A perfect party feast for all.
Ingredients for plain muffins :
|1||All Purpose Flour||2 -1/4 cup|
|2||Caster Sugar||3/4 cup|
|6||Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing plain muffins:
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Place cupcake liners on the muffin tray.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat oil and caster sugar with electric beater until it turns creamy. Then add egg and milk. Once all the ingredients incorporate, add flour mix and beat for a few minutes to avoid any lumps. Make sure not to over beat the batter as it will make the muffins tough.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of batter in each cupcake liner and bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Once baked, let them cool in pan for 5 minutes. Later, remove the muffins from the tray and put on wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate the muffins cream frosting.
- Sieve the flour mixture very well for few times to make the muffins fluffy.