Fancy baking pizza at home but do not have the oven? Bhabhi’s Kitchen brings you pizza recipe that you can easily make in a pot!. Yes, no oven is needed to cook and enjoy this pot pizza. Serve it hot with garlic bread and ketchup. Try it out and share this recipe with family & friends.
Type: Bread / Pizza
|1||Boneless Chicken||250 gram, cut in cubes|
|2||Green Chilies||5-6 pieces|
|3||Basil Leaves||5/6 pieces|
|4||Red Chili Powder||½ teaspoon|
|6||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|9||Oregano (crushed)||1 teaspoon|
|10||Parsley (crushed)||1 teaspoon|
|11||Cheddar Cheese||As needed, grated|
|12||Mozzarella Cheese||As needed, grated|
|13||Pizza dough||As needed|
|14||Tomato, Capsicum, Onion||As needed for topping, cut in cubes|
|15||Tomatoes||4-5 large pieces|
Procedure for preparing Pot Pizza:
- Put a large pot on the burner (medium heat) with an empty baking pan inside.
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt and red chili powder. Let it marinate for 20-30 minutes then cook in some oil.
- To make pizza sauce, heat some oil in a pan and pour tomatoes. Let them cook for sometime then add salt, vinegar, parsley, oregano and kalonji. Cook until tomatoes blend and spices are mixed well. Add minimum amount of water when needed.
- Take a pizza dough and flatten it with hands or rolling pin. Learn how to make pizza dough here.
- Put the pizza dough on a baking tray. With help of spoon, apply pizza sauce. Add vegetables, bay leaves, chicken cubes and grated cheese. Carefully put the pizza tray on top of the baking pan and cover the pot tightly with lid.
- Bake your pizza for 20-25 minutes.
- When cheese melts, take out pizza from the pot. Cut slices with pizza cutter or knife when serving.
Tip: You can also add black olives or mushrooms as part of pizza topping. Serve with chili garlic or plain ketchup.