Seafood of the most healthy food in earth, Prawn Kebabs by bhabiskitchen is a mouth watering, delicious taste that will bring you health and energy you will never forget at all!
|3||Onions (small in equal size)||8 or 12 pieces|
|4||Capsicum||8 or 12 pieces|
|5||Brown Vinegar||1/3 cup|
|6||Lemon Juice||2 tablespoons|
|7||Garlic (crushed or grounded)||3 cloves|
|8||Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
|9||Red Chili Powder (finely grounded)||1 teaspoon|
|10||Sugar (preferably brown sugar)||1 teaspoon|
|12||Water (for boiling onion)||1 cup|
How to cook Prawn Kebabs
- Put water in a pan and bring it to boil. Now put the peeled and diced onion into the boiling water for few minutes. Strain the water.
- Take skewers or bamboo sticks and insert mushroom, prawn, onion and capsicum one by one. Repeat this step till all prawns are inserted.
- Mix all the marinating ingredients in an open bowl and put the kebab sticks in it. Ensure that all sticks are covered in marinating sauce. Keep it for approximately 4 hours.
- You can either grill the kebabs or cook in oven. While cooking, apply the marinating mixture over the kebabs for extra juicy flavor.
- If mixture remains, cook in a saucepan till it thickens.
- Before serving, pour the cooked mixture over the kebabs.
Tip: Serve with naan, raita and salad of your choice.