Prawn Pulao/ Biryani
Prawn Palao recipe by bhabiskitchen, is a marvel of taste, you will bite your fingers once the pulao is finished in your plates!
|1||Fresh prawn||½ kg|
|2||Tomatoes crushed||2 pieces|
|3||Onions crushed||1 piece|
|4||Garlic & ginger paste||2 tablespoon|
|5||Roasted cumin (Zeera) powder||2 teaspoon|
|7||Fenugreek leaves (meethi)||100 gm|
|9||Turmeric Powder||½ teaspoon|
|10||Fresh green chilli||6 nos|
|11||Coriander leaves||as needed|
|13||Dried coriander seeds powder (Dhanya)||1 teaspoon|
|14||Cooking oil||½ cup|
How to cook Prawn Pulao:
- Wash prawns and apply salt, lemon and turmeric in prawns and keep it for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add crushed onions, fry it till it turns golden, add ginger garlic paste, fenugreek leaves, tomato, salt, red chili, turmeric, roasted cumin powder, yougurt, coriander powder and cook till masala is about to separate from oil.
- At this point add prawns in the above mixture and cook, till the oil separates from the masala, add 1 cup of water and cook for some time, till the masala and water blends into each other and prawns are done.
- Boil the rice with 2 or more cups of water till 5 minutes. Throw water when the rice are half done.
- Now add layers of prawn masla and rice in a pan/skillet, keep pack tightly & cook 7 minutes on light heat.
- Put green Chilli on top once the rice are about to be done and cover the pan tightly again.
- Serve prawn pulao with sauce and salad, garnish with coriander leaves.