Preparing for dinner party and running out of time to make dessert? Bhabhi’s Kitchen brings a tasty and quick recipe which will surely be a treat for pineapple lovers especially kids. Just mix together three main ingredients and let your freezer turn it into a chilled dessert. Be as creative as you can be for decorating this yummy dessert.
|1||Pineapple||1 tin (available in market)|
|2||Pineapple jelly||1 packet|
|3||Cream||400 ml (2 packets)|
|4||Pineapple ice cream||1/2 liter|
|5||Rainbow Sprinkles||For garnish|
Procedure for preparing Quick Pineapple Delight:
- Prepare pineapple jelly as per packet directions i.e. boil in 1 cup of water then let it rest till firm.
- Finely cut pineapple slices and jelly into small pieces. Set it aside.
- In a bowl, add cream, pineapple and jelly pieces and mix well.
- Let it chill in freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
- Before serving, mix ice cream in the bowl and sprinkle decorative sweet rainbow and serve.
Tip: You can garnish with crushed dry fruits as well. Do not use pineapple syrup from the tin in this recipe. You can utilize it in other recipes.