Are you fond of desi sweet dishes? You are at the right place as Bhabis Kitchen is sharing the recipe of sugary and delicious Ragullay! Just a little hard work is required and the result is astonishing indeed. Either it’s Christmas, Eid or party, Rasgullay surely are the perfect feast for all.
Ingredients for Rasgullay:
|4||All-purpose flour||2 tablespoon|
|5||Lemon juice||3 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Rasgullay:
- To prepare the paneer, boil milk in a pan. As it starts boiling, add lemon juice and stir. Let it cook for five minutes so that milk burst completely. let it cool for some time.
- To prepare the sheera, boil water and sugar in another pan. Cook it until one string of sheera forms if stretch between thumb and pointer.
- Pour paneer in malmal kapra and wash it with some fresh water to remove lemon smell if any. Later, press it slightly so that excess water drains out.
- Once paneer dries, pour it into a bowl. Add all-purpose flour and press well for 5-7 minutes.
- Now make small balls of paneer mixture. Make sure there isn’t any crack otherwise balls will burst later.
- Add paneer balls into the pan of sheera and cook with the lid on for 10 minutes on high flame then turn the flame to medium and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Take rasgullay out of the sheera and let them cool.
- Sweet rasgullay are ready to be served.
- After making the balls, put them in the refrigerator for some time.