Red Sauce Pasta Recipe
Pasta a unique taste specially loved by kids, with Bhabis kitchen pasta recipe, it becomes more tasty and yummy!
Ingredients for Red Sauce:
|3||Red Chili Flakes (kutti laal mirch)||½ teaspoon|
|4||Basil Leaves (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|5||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|6||Onion (chopped)||½ medium size|
|7||Garlic (chopped)||2-3 cloves|
|9||Bay Leaf||1 piece|
Ingredients for Pasta:
|2||Water||As required to boil|
Procedure for preparing Red Sauce Pasta:
- In a heavy pot (deghchi), boil pasta with oil and salt for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside
- In another pan, boil the tomatoes for 5 minutes then blend to turn into smooth puree and set aside.
- To prepare red sauce, heat oil and sauté bay leaf, onion, basil leaves and garlic until change colour.
- Add tomato puree and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover with the lid and let cook on low heat for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once you see all the ingredients are well cooked, add boiled pasta. Make sure pasta is coated well with the sauce.
- Pour on to the serving tray/bowl and garnish with crushed parmesan cheese or crushed parsley
- Enjoy with Garlic Bread.
- You can also add vegetables of your choice.