Sarson ka saag Recipe
Sarson ka saag, a definite one of the pleasures of the winter. A perfect desi homemade dinner item that gives an immense pleasure to your friends and family especially if served with baajra or makai roti. Try our recipe and enjoy the pleasures of winter family and friends dinner get togthers!
Ingredients for Sarson ka saag:
|1||Sarson ka saag||1 kilo|
|4||Red Chili||8-10 pieces|
|6||Green Chilies||6 pieces|
|7||Garlic (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|9||Makai ka aata||3 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Sarson ka saag:
- Wash and boil sarson ka saag in water with garlic and green chilies.
- Once boiled, cook them with lid on for 45 minutes. Use back of the spoon to crush saag.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, fry 1 tablespoon chopped garlic then add crushed saag. Fry saag for some time then add salt and Makai ka aata. Keep stirring occasionally.
- To prepare bhagaar, heat ghee then fry red chilies and 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
- Pour sarson ka saag on the serving tray with bhagaar and butter on top.
- Saarson ka saag is ready to be served.
- Butter can be replaced with desi ghee.