Either it singaporean rice or malaysian we specialized and fine tune, all recipes to your taste. Singaprean rice recipe by bhabiskitchen will give you a taste and fragrance that will elevate your appetite!
|1||Chicken Boneless||½ kg, cut in slices|
|2||Capsicum (Shimla mirch)||2 medium, sliced|
|3||Carrot||1 large, sliced|
|4||Cabbage (bandh gobi)||1 cup, sliced|
|5||Boiled Rice||½ kg, boiled with salt|
|6||Green Chilies (hari mirch)||6-8, cut in halves|
|7||Noodles||1 cup, boiled with salt|
|10||All-purpose Flour (maida)||2 tablespoon|
|12||Soy Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|15||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|19||Salt & black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Singaporean Rice:
- Take a deep bowl and put chicken slices. Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, beaten egg, corn flour & all-purpose flour for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan/wok enough for deep frying. Fry marinated chicken pieces till they become golden-brown. Keep them aside.
- Now heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and saute all vegetables (capsicum, carrot, cabbage).
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, black pepper and salt to frying vegetables. Keep them aside.
- Now slice green chilles in half and fry them.
- Prepare sauce by mixing together mayonnaise, ketchup, salt & black pepper.
For Assembling Singaporean rice:
- In a serving dish/platter, spread boiled rice then pour prepared sauce all over the rice.
- Put boiled noodles, chicken and vegetables mixture.
- In the end, sprinkle fried green chilies and serve immediately.
Tip: Always assemble the dish before serving. Heat in a microwave for 2-3 minutes in case rice turns cold.