Bored of ordinary plain fries? Give a unique twist to your fries and put a smile on the faces of your loved ones by making these smiley fries. Bhabis Kitchen is sharing simple and easy to make smiley fries recipe. Serve them with mayo garlic dip or tomato ketchup. It’s your call!
Ingredients for Smiley Fries:
|2||Pepper||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|4||Bread crumbs||3 tablespoon|
|5||Plain Flour||1/2 cup|
Procedure for preparing Smiley Fries:
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Boil them for 15-20 minutes or until they turn soft.
- Mash the potatoes. Add cornstarch, flour, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Add one egg and mix well. If the dough is sticky you can add more bread crumbs or flour to dry it.
- Place the dough on floured butter paper/parchment paper. Put another butter/parchment paper on top and roll the dough using rolling pin. Roll it to the thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Cut out the circles using round cookie cutter or any round shape. Insert straw to make two eyes and use spoon to make smiley face.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the smileys until turns golden brown. Drain on kitchen towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice.
- Pour grated cheese on top of hot fries to give them a cheesy taste.