A breakfast with bhabikitchen will change your apetite, the fuel you need to perform is there in bhabi’s special recipes, Egg full of protein good cholesterol, vitamins combined with spinach that is iron, will give you the boost of the day! So try it out and say thanks to bhabiskitchen
|2||Chicken Stock||¼ cup|
|3||Salt & Pepper||To taste|
|4||Onion (finely chopped)||1/3 cup|
|5||Garlic (crushed)||1 or 2 cloves|
|6||Mushrooms (chopped)||½ cup|
|7||Capsicum (chopped)||½ cup|
|8||Fresh spinach leaves||8 to 10|
|10||Cheddar Cheese (grated)||2 to 3 tablespoons|
How to cook SPINACH OMELETTE
- Take a medium non-stick frying pan and heat the chicken stock.
- Add chopped onion and garlic to the stock. After onion becomes soft, add capsicum and mushrooms.
- Cook the mixture on low flame for a minute or two. Now place the spinach leaves over the mixture.
- Beat the eggs while adding water, salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs onto the mixture in frying pan. Cook on low flame till eggs are cooked.
- Do not flip the eggs. Instead, just slice the eggs as per needed pieces (4 or 6) and carefully take them off from pan.
- You may also grill the omelet for few minutes. If you do not have a grill, then leave this step.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over omelet before serving.
Tip: Serve with toast and morning tea.