Yummy Stir Fry Beef with Vegetables recipe , with added touch by bhabiskitchen experts, change the dimensions of deliciousness to new horizons, try it out and get loads of appreciation all around!
|1||Beef (under-cut)||½ kg|
|3||Soy Sauce||2 tablespoons|
|4||Worcestershire Sauce||2 tablespoons|
|5||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|6||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|8||Lemon Juice||1 teaspoon|
|9||Red Chili Flakes (kuti laal mirch)||1 teaspoon|
|10||Onion||1, cut in cubes|
|11||Capsicum||1, cut in cubes|
|12||Tomato||1, cut in cubes|
How to Cook Stir Fry Beef with Vegetables:
- Cut beef (undercut or steak type) into thin strips.
- Marinate the strips with vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and ginger garlic paste for 4 hours (overnight marinating recommended).
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan/pot and stir fry marinated beef strips for 5 minutes. Let it cook (by adding water) till meat becomes tender.
- Once meat is fully cooked and water is dried, add all cubed vegetables and fry.
- Add black pepper, sugar, red chili flakes and salt while frying. Do not overcook the vegetables.
- Prior to serving, add lemon juice.
Tip: serve with boiled rice or noodles.