When winter season is passing by and fresh strawberries are available then this creamy Strawberry Smoothie recipe is a perfect snack to enjoy! Bhabi’s kitchen is blending together red strawberries and creamy stuff to prepare this delicious beverage. Read below to learn complete recipe – it’s easy and simple and very tasty!
|1||Strawberries||250 grams (fresh or frozen)|
|2||Fresh Cream||2-3 tablespoons|
|3||Whipped Cream||For garnish|
|5||Full Fat Yogurt/Curd||1 cup, chilled|
|6||Sugar||¼ cup (or as per taste)|
Procedure for preparing Strawberry Smoothie:
- Wash and roughly chop all strawberries.
- Take a blender and blend chopped strawberries along with sugar into smooth puree.
- Now add fresh cream, milk and yogurt to the blender. Blend until it becomes smooth. Do not over-do it. Try to use “pulse” option in blender machine or blend for few seconds at a time.
- Pour smoothie into serving glasses.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Tip: Add ice-cubes in hot summer days to beat the heat.