Fancy a different type of burger-like bread? Try out Bhabi’s Kitchen easy and quick Stuffed Chicken French Bread – just prepare stuffing of chicken and fill in store bought long bread. For more details, read our recipe below. Try it out and your family shall surely love it!
Type: Bread / Sideline / Breakfast / Evening Snack
|1||Boneless Chicken||250 grams|
|2||Garlic Powder||1 teaspoon|
|3||Spinach||½ cup, chopped|
|4||Tikka Masala (any brand)||2 tablespoon|
|7||Cream Cheese||½ cup|
|8||Mozzarella Cheese||½ cup|
|9||French Bread||1 loaf/piece, bought from store/bakery|
Procedure for preparing Stuffed Chicken French Bread:
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Boil chicken boneless cubes with tikka masala. If prepared tikka masala is not available, then boil with salt, black pepper and red chili powder. Finely shred the boiled chicken and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, make a paste by mixing together cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, garlic powder, salt and chopped spinach.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise (lambai may aadha kerdein).
- Spread the chicken mixture over one half of French bread. Put other half on top of it to cover.
- Apply butter over the bread and cover it with foil.
- Bake the bread for 10-15 minutes only i.e. till cheese is completely melted.
- Let it cool at room temperature for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.