Tomato soup is perfect for any time of the year. Bhabi’s Kitchen shares healthy and delicious recipe of tomato soup that can be served hot or cold. Try it out especially this Eid!
|1||Chicken Stock||6 cups|
|2||Tomato Puree||1 cup|
|3||Soya Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|4||Tomato Ketchup||4 tablespoon|
|6||Black Pepper (crushed)||1 teaspoon|
|7||Granulated Sugar||2 tablespoon|
|8||Orange Food Colour||1 pinch|
|9||Corn Flour||1/2 cup|
Procedure for preparing Tomato Soup:
- In the pot, over medium heat, combine tomato puree, chicken stock, salt, crushed black pepper, soya sauce, granulated sugar, tomato ketchup and orange food colour.
- Let them cook until comes to boil.
- To make the soup slightly thick, add corn flour (diluted in water) and whipped egg in it. Stir well and let the soup cook on medium heat for few more minutes.
- Serve hot or cold in a bowl with some parsley and crushed black pepper sprinkle.
- Serve the soup with cubes of fried white bread to dip in!