Urfa Kabab by BhabisKitchen is a Turkish recipe, fine tuned on taste, to a unique blend of meat and spices that will give you a flour of lifetime, a delicious mouthwatering recipe for special ones!
|3||Onion (paste)||6 tablespoon|
|4||Tomato (paste)||3 tablespoon|
|5||Coriander leaf||2 tablespoon|
|6||Black pepper (powder)||2 teaspoon|
|7||Red chili powder||2 teaspoon or as needed|
|8||Cumin powder||1 teaspoon|
|9||Lemon juice||2 tablespoon|
|10||Bread crumbs||1 cup|
|11||oregano||2 table spoons|
|12||Cooking oil & Salt as required|
How to cook Urfaa Kabab:
- Mix onion paste, tomato paste, butter, green coriander, black pepper, red chilli powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, oregano, bread crumbs and Chopped mutton and salt , knead the mixture a little. Save half cup bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Put the paste into freezer for not more than half an hour.
- Use skewers(seekh) to make the kebab
- Mix the bread crumbs and 1 table spoon of oregano.
- Roll the kebabs on the mixture of bread crumbs and oregano using your hands
- Cook on grill pan, coal or oven.
- During cooking apply a mixture of oil and butter (equal quantities of both ) with brush on kebabs as needed.
- Finally present your guest with raita, poori, paratha or rice. Use small cut onions and parsley to garnish