A classic spaghetti recipe with stir-fried vegetables, mushrooms and favorite choice of meat: chicken. Enjoy this easy recipe by Bhabi’s Kitchen and gather all praise & love by your family members. Garnish with grated cheddar cheese and chopped spring onions – serve warm with chili garlic ketchup. Try it out and share your feedback.
Cuisine: Chinese – Asian
Type: Spaghetti / Pasta
|2||Garlic||3-5 cloves, finely chopped|
|3||Ginger||1 teaspoon, finely chopped|
|4||Capsicum||½ cup, chopped|
|5||Carrot||½ cup, grated|
|6||Mushrooms||½ cup, sliced|
|7||Cabbage||½ cup, shredded/chopped|
|8||Spring Onions||½ cup, chopped|
|9||Green Chillies||3-4, finely chopped|
|10||Soy Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|12||Chili Garlic Ketchup||2 tablespoon|
|13||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|14||Red Chili Flakes (kutti lal mirch)||1 teaspoon|
|16||Corn Flour||2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Vegetable Chow Mein:
- Boil noodles as per packet directions i.e. by boiling water with added salt & oil. Boil till they become tender. Drain the water and pour some oil so that they remain separated.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry chopped green chillies, ginger & garlic.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes then add mushrooms, capsicum, carrot, cabbage & spring onions.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup and season with salt & black pepper.
- Mix everything well then dissolve corn flour into water then add it to the vegetable mixture.
- Keep stirring till sauce begins to thick.
- Add boiled noodles to the pan and toss well to ensure all vegetables are mixed well.
- Serve warm with ketchup.