Zafrani Falooda Recipe
Too lazy to go out for special falooda? Well not to worry and leave that to us as Bhabis Kitchen is sharing refreshing and chilled Zafrani Falooda recipe which will sure help you to lift your mood. Do prepare it for your family and friends and let us know how it went by commenting on our website.
Ingredients for Zafrani falooda:
|1||Tukhm balanga||2 tablespoon|
|2||Sawaiyaan (boiled)||1 cup|
|4||Condensed milk||4 tablespoon|
|5||Vanilla Ice cream||4 scoops|
|6||Pistachio and almonds (chopped)||As needed|
|7||Ice cubes||As needed|
Ingredients for Zafrani Sharbat:
|2||Yellow food colour||A pinch|
|5||Zafran essence||1/4 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Zafrani Falooda:
- To prepare Falooda, in a bowl, mix condensed milk and 1/3 litre milk and refrigerate until you prepare remaining ingredients.
- To prepare Zafrani Sharbat, add sugar, water, zafran, zafran essence, kewra and yellow food colour in a pan. Cook all the ingredients on medium heat until thickens.
- Add boiled sawaiyaan, crushed ice cubes, vanilla ice cream, milk and Tukhm balanga.
- Pour zafrani sharbat and sprinkle crushed almond and pistachios on top.
- Chilled Zafrani Falooda is ready.
- More sugar can be added according to the taste.