Attention vegetarians! Bhabis Kitchen brings you a spicy and simple Zeera Aloo Sabzi which is worth trying and enjoying if you cook with our recipe. Good news is, all the ingredients are readily available at home which makes it a very convenient recipe. Serve this sabzi with paratha, bread or naan.
Type: Vegetable / Main Dish
|1||Potatoes||5-6 medium size|
|2||Coriander Leaves (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|3||Cumin Seeds||1 1/2 tablespoon|
|4||Green Chilies (chopped)||3 pieces|
|5||Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|6||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|7||Lemon Juice||3 teaspoon or as per taste|
|9||Salt||As per taste|
Procedure for preparing Zeera Aloo Sabzi:
- Boil the potatoes in plain water. Once boiled, peel them and cut into cubes.
- In a pat, heat the oil and fry cumin seeds until sizzles. Now add the green chilies and potatoes, fry for some time (3-5 mins).
- Now sprinkle salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Once all the spices are mixed, add lemon juice and chopped coriander and cook for a minute or two.
- Lemon juice can be replaced with emli paani (taramind water).
- Serve the Zeera Aloo Sabzi with hot naans. Recipe of naan is available at our website.